What is STARTME?
STARTME allows you to create your own personal browser startpage with your favorite bookmarks, RSS feeds and widgets.
Your startpage is stored in the cloud so that you can access it anywhere and on any device.
STARTME is simple to use and completely (ad) free. Just works!
All your URLs & RSS feeds on a simple startpage
Drag and drop interface
Add (custom) search engines
Import and Export your URLs & RSS feeds
- Simple drag and drop interface
- Categorize bookmarks/RSS feeds in pages and lists
- Add popular widgets like GMAIL, Google Calendar, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Select an awesome theme or upload your own background image
- Import/Export your bookmarks/RSS-feeds (OMPL-support)
- Search engines support (add your own custom search)
- Offline support (HTML5 Local caching)
- Theme/Background image support
- Extensions for popular browsers like Google and Firefox
- Make your pages public (and share them)
The following widgets are available on STARTME:
- Themes (change background)
- Google GMAIL
- Google Calendar
- Date & Time
- Stock quotes
- World Clock
Please let us know if there are any other widgets you like to see us adding. E-mail us at email@example.com
Why use STARTME?
Who should use STARTME?
- Save time, everytime you go online
- Have your favorite bookmarks always at hand. Wherever you are.
- Always be up-to-date by tracking your favorite RSS feeds
- Every person using the internet on a daily basis
- Schools, libraries or businesses who want to create a startpage for their organization
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We welcome any feedback/suggestions that you may have, as this helps us to improve STARTME.